If you are serious about standing against the enemy concerning your faith…..you need this book!
Robert Batchelor writes a book to help you distinguish wrong thinking and how to replace it with right thinking. The Bible tells us that as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. You can use this book as a guideline to help you get your thinking straight. The devil will never again be able to fool you. He will never be able again to get you to agree with something that is contrary to God’s Word.
The book is broken into 9 chapters that focus on different beliefs that we have been taught. You may are encountering disappointments, frustrations, and setbacks currently in your life. When one is “out of balance, others begin to suffer. If we aren’t listening to God, the negative messages that flood our minds distract us from what we know is true.
As you go through this journey, you are going to discover how to remove thereligious belief systems and connect to God.
In Oh No He Didn’t you will read:
- Three things that are working together for your good
- God is NOT using test and trials to teach you
- Healing has NOT passed away
- It does matter what I say
- Fear Not
- Humans DO NOT become angels when they die
- You are no longer a sinner saved by grace
- Money is not the root of all evil
- Twelve principles that create success
When you set on this path to challenging your faith, you can live an incredible life, even in the challenges, even in the small simple things.